My Mastermind Experience…
Support to help you clearly see, create, and live your wildly ideal life as your business continues to grow and thrive!
Imagine being part of a group of business owners who are all committed to consciously growing their businesses while improving their lives and manifesting their dreams.
Imagine consistently connecting with like minded entrepreneurs who “get” you, how you see the world, the challenges you face, and the dreams you have.
These individuals each bring unique perspectives, experiences, resources, skills, and contacts to the group. Most importantly, each one is committed to actively working towards their own goals—and supporting the other members in achieving theirs.
A true win/win opportunity.
Contact me now to sign up!
Groups of people have collaborated for mutual benefit since the beginning of time. Many typical mastermind groups, however, tend to devolve into social gatherings and eventually collapse.
My Mastermind is unlike any business group you’ve been a part of. Here’s why…
- It’s professionally facilitated
- Specific content is presented that is highly related to the groups purpose
- Locally based guest experts deliver key pieces of the content specific education
- It has a structure proven to deliver successful business and personal growth
- It is limited to a maximum of 12 vetted and highly committed individuals
- It is specifically focused on those wanting to move from burnout to balance and beyond!
I personally meet with each person interested in my mastermind groups. My groups are based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Our aim is to help you create the freedom you need to have the business and life of your dreams, the health to fully live it, and the meaningful connection to make it all worthwhile!
Are you ready to join my next Mastermind Group?
Click here to contact me today and find out when the next group is set to launch.
My Mastermind Group is IDEAL for you if…
- you own a small or mid sized business, are self employed, or a solopreneur.
- you are financially successful, but feel stress is mounting at work or at home. You recognize something needs to change… before it’s too late!
- you spend too much time in your business doing things you hate and not nearly enough using your greatest strengths and doing the work you love most.
- your energy, focus, and productivity are declining… and it’s affecting your bottom line.
- you are becoming increasingly unhealthy and are worried about it or even about being alive to enjoy retirement and all you’ve been working so hard to achieve.
- your marriage is in danger of falling apart or you feel disconnected with your kids or other key people in your world and realize work demand and stress are contributing factors.
- you are missing the connection with people who “get” you and what you face in your business on a daily basis. People who also want to change some aspect of their business or their lives and are committed to giving and getting the support needed to get it done!
- you know that designing a work:life strategy unique to your specific interests and challenges is vital to creating the experience of effortless flow in your life that you want.
- you love the idea of being able to live more and more of your ideal life at work, home, and at play now and for years to come.
In fully committing to and engaging in the mastermind experience you will set yourself up to be healthier, happier, and more productive as your business thrives and you live more of your ideal life every day.
The power of this mastermind is that it supports each member in achieving results they wouldn’t achieve on their own.
Have I perked your interest now? Contact me today! Let’s arrange to talk more.
This Mastermind Group is NOT for you if…
- you’re not ready to commit to making real change in your business and your life.
- you’re not ready to look at your whole life along with your business and their impact on one another.
- making money continues to be your sole focus.
- you are just getting started in business or are still struggling to get to a point of sustainability.
- you’re not a team player willing to give as much as you receive from your active involvement.
Here’s what Mastermind members have to say about their experience
PRIVATE COACHING: Some people prefer one-to-one support over a group scenario. If that describes you click here to learn about my private coaching support.
Life, and business, is meant to be embraced, enjoyed, and fully lived; not merely endured!